Labour and Employment Associate Lawyer
Our Labour and Employment Associate Lawyers are responsible for providing legal, research and business development services to the firm. Specifically:
- Advise clients directly on workplace issues related to employment standards, human rights, employment contracts, health and safety, workplace policies, HR strategies, education law and language rights;
- Represent employers in collective bargaining, mediations, arbitrations and civil litigation;
- Represent clients in court;
- Draft legal memoranda, opinions, briefs, pleadings and other legal documents;
- Research and analyze documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure;
- Support the firm’s business development initiatives, identify opportunities to promote brand awareness, and build individual profile.
Education and experience requirements are:
- LL.B or J.D. with excellent academic credentials;
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in successful practice;
- Membership in good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Labour and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
Please submit your resume with a letter of intent to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in a position in our summer or articling program, please visit our Students page.