- This event has passed.
Breakfast Seminar Series – Labour Arbitration Update
28 September @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Speakers: Paul Lalonde and J.D. Sharp
For Managers, Human Resources and Labour Relations professionals, keeping on top of the important arbitration decisions that affect your unionized workplace is a critical task.
Join us as our lawyers review and present the merits and implications of some of this year’s key arbitration decisions. Participants will be provided with an understanding of the current state of the law, as well as practical implications for best practices in their workplace.
- Bill 148 and the impact on unionized workplaces
- Is addiction a defence to misconduct in the workplace?
- Emerging issues in attendance management and managing innocent absenteeism
- Workplace harassment – an update on Bill 132 one year later
- Other recent developments
1 CPD Hour for HRPA Members
Contact us for more information regarding your HRPA Continuing Professional Development requirement.