- This event has passed.
Fall Update on COVID-19 and the Workplace
15 October, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
As we are all too keenly aware, the only predictable thing about the COVID-19 pandemic has been the uncertainty it has brought to everyday life, including as it relates to the workplace. Employers and employees alike have had to react and adapt quickly in order to continue their operations in the context of this new “normal”.
In order to better prepare employers to cope throughout the fall of 2020, J.D. Sharp and Joël Rocque will address and provide practical advice with respect to some of the realities that employers and employees may already be facing – or may face in future – when dealing with return to work/school in light of COVID-19, including:
- Managing requests for accommodation
- Alternatives to accommodation
- General considerations for ongoing remote work arrangements
- This event is accredited for 0.75 CPD hours for HRPA members.
- This event qualifies for 0.75 substantive hours of the CPD requirement of the LSO.
- To receive your accreditation, you must attend the webinar online, not by telephone.
Please make sure to register here in order to receive the login information:REGISTER