- This event has passed.
Mandating COVID-19 Vaccinations in the Workplace
25 February @ 11:00 am - 11:20 am
In Ontario, the phased rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine is now underway, with doses expected to be available to all members of the public by the end of 2021. In the absence of a vaccination mandate from public health authorities, however, employers in all sectors – from retail to health care to manufacturing and beyond – are facing the difficult decision of whether or not to require immunization against COVID-19 in their workplace.
Join J.D. Sharp and Larissa Volinets Schieven as they host a live virtual discussion on important considerations and best practices relating to the implementation of COVID-19 vaccination mandates in the workplace. This webinar will follow a “Q&A” format and topics to be covered by the speakers will include:
- Reasons for considering a COVID-19 vaccination mandate in the workplace
- The circumstances under which COVID-19 vaccination mandates may be permitted
- Potential challenges to COVID-19 vaccination mandates
- The implementation of an effective mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, and
- Possible alternatives to a COVID-19 vaccination mandate.
- This event is accredited for 0.5 CPD hours for HRPA members.
- This event qualifies for 0.5 substantive hours of the CPD requirement of the LSO.
- To receive your accreditation, you must attend the webinar online, not by telephone.
Please make sure to register here in order to receive the login information:REGISTER