- This event has passed.
Return to Work Considerations
21 May, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
With the release by the Ontario Government of its framework for reopening the province as well as new sector-specific workplace safety guidelines, businesses are now turning their minds to reopening their place of business or restarting their activities. But many are wondering when and how to do so in the context of the current pandemic. How does it affect your rights and obligations as an employer? What steps can you take to prepare your employees’ return to work and ensure a smooth transition back to the workplace?
Join Fabienne Lajoie and Kyle Shimon as they walk you through the various considerations that are relevant to transitioning your employees back to the physical workplace in a COVID environment, including:
- Recall process and notices
- Addressing employee concerns
- Contract and policy review
- Communication to employees
- And more…
- This event is accredited for 0.75 CPD hours for HRPA members.
- This event qualifies for 0.75 substantive hours of the CPD requirement of the LSO.
- To receive your accreditation, you must attend the webinar online, not by telephone.
Please make sure to register here in order to receive the login information:REGISTER