Aviation workers rally to urge the federal government to create a national aviation recovery strategy
- Suspension – Richmor Aviation, Inc – Order No. 2020-A-183
License No. 967343.
- Suspension – CFFI Ventures Inc – Order No. 2020-A-182
License No. 170023.
- Suspension – North Star Air Ltd – Order No. 2020-A-178
License Nos. 980025 and 980026.
- Suspension – Sharkey’s Helicopters, Inc – Order No. 2020-A-179
License No. 020011.
- Suspension – Hangar Acquisition Corp c.o.b. Queen City Jet Charters – Order No. 2020-A-181
License No. 060003.
- Suspension – Fig Air Inc – Order No. 2020-A-180
License Nos. 160042 and 160043.
- Airworthiness directives
- Investigation report: May 2020 collision with terrain of a powered paraglider in Gibbons, Alberta
- TSB Watchlist 2020 spotlights eight key transportation safety issues
INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION NEWS
- COPA – Aviation workers plan protests for Friday
- COPA – Commercial RPAS operator relocates to Airport
- COPA – Community Airports Association raising alarm
- COPA – Restored Harvard takes to the skies
- ICAO – ICAO leaders address North, Central American and Caribbean health, transport, and tourism ministers
- ALPA – ALPA Canada applauds initiative to reduce quarantine times for eligible travelers
- CUPE – CUPE flight attendants will take to the streets in Montreal and Toronto to demand support for jobs, industry
- UNIFOR2002 – Canada needs a plan for aviation
- ACI and Amadeus celebrate the world’s best airports as recovery continues
- Airline Pilots’ Union plans protest at Pearson International Airport
- Airport reporting 85% drop in passengers in third quarter
- Canada’s regional and community airports expect massive fee increases and operational service reductions in 2021
- Celebrating ASQ award winning airports that continue to put customers first
- Crisis deepens at regional airports
- Designed to last: Deploying sustainable processes and technologies in response to COVID-19
- Enabling airports to deliver a safe and flexible passenger experience
- Increase in airport improvement fees at YUL
- Summer traffic review shows international market remains virtually non-existent
ROTARY OPERATOR NEWS
- Bell joins Canadian Advanced Air Mobility Consortium
- Canadian Air Mobility Consortium seeks more industry, public partners to build AAM ecosystem
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Aviation workers take to streets of Toronto and Montreal to demand support
- Canadian Business Aviation Association joins growing sustainability coalition
- Canada’s transport regulator hasn’t settled a single COVID-19 flight cancellation complaint
- Government of Canada supports economic recovery through the National Trade Corridors Fund program
- Sunwing reinforces commitment to health and safety and becomes the first Canadian airline to use AEGIS Microbe Shield treatment on its aircraft
- Volunteer pilots raise $80k during 5-day Sault to Saguenay expedition
- WestJet, Delta joint venture approved by U.S. Department of Transportation
- WestJet pilots picket Swoop’s winter expansion
- YVR, WestJet preparing COVID-19 rapid test pilot for takeoff